If you need help when we are closed, please ring 0121 551 4220 and listen to the message. When the surgery is closed and you require medical assistance Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 6.30pm call Primecare on 01785 783462.
You may be given telephone advice, or be asked to attend a centre near your home. Please remember that this service is for urgent situations only. All routine matters, including medication enquiries, are best dealt with during surgery opening hours.
Your Rights Include:
• To be treated with dignity and respect irrespective of your colour, creed, age, medical condition (including disability) or sexual orientation.
• To be afforded the highest standard of medical care possible within the resources available.
• To be referred to a specialist or therapist if appropriate.
• To have a second opinion if that is appropriate.
Your Responsibilities include:
• To treat all members of our Staff with courtesy regardless of their colour, creed, sex, age or any disability
• To arrive in good time for your appointment
• To cancel any appointments you do not need
• To use our emergency services for medically urgent problems only
• To discuss no more than one problem per consultation
* If more than one patient needs to be seen, please book one appointment per patient