If you need help when we are closed please look at section tab “Out of Hours”.
Your Rights Include:
• To be treated with dignity and respect irrespective of your colour, creed, age, medical condition (including disability) or sexual orientation.
• To be afforded the highest standard of medical care possible within the resources available.
• To be referred to a specialist or therapist if appropriate.
• To have a second opinion if that is appropriate.
Your Responsibilities include:
• To treat all members of our Staff with courtesy regardless of their colour, creed, sex, age or any disability
• To arrive in good time for your appointment
• To cancel any appointments you do not need
• To use our emergency services for medically urgent problems only
• To discuss no more than one problem per consultation
* If more than one patient needs to be seen, please book one appointment per patient