Your Rights and Responsibilities
- To be treated with dignity and respect irrespective of your colour, creed, age, medical condition (including disability) or sexual orientation.
- To be afforded the highest standard of medical care possible within the resources available.
- To be referred to a specialist or therapist if appropriate.
- To have a second opinion if that is appropriate.
- To treat all members of our staff with courtesy regardless of their colour, creed, sex, age or any disability.
- To arrive in good time for your appointment.
- To cancel any appointments you do not need. To cancel an appointment, please use our Cancel an Appointment Triage.
- To use our emergency services for medically urgent problems only.
- To discuss no more than one problem per consultation.
- If more than one patient needs to be seen, please book one appointment per patient.